Monday, May 14, 2012

My Top 5 MAC lipsticks

My passion for makeup started with lipsticks. It has always been my favorite beuty product, therefore I have decided that my first beauty post will be about lipsticks.

Below is my top 5 MAC lipsticks


From Left to Right: Fabby, Hug Me, Costa Chic, Rebel, The Ferrie Glen.



Fabby is a Frost lipstick. It is a pinky nude. I love pairing it with the "ample pink" MAC lipgloss. It is the perfect lip combo that I wear when I do a smokey eye. Below is the swatch for Fabby.



Hug Me is a lustre lipstick. It is a sheer natural peach. This lipstick was the first lipstick I bought from MAC, and every time I wear it I get complements. So I couldn't skip this lipstick. Below is the swatch for Hug Me.



Costa Chic is again a frost. It is the perfect summer lipstick. It is a bright coral. Whenever I wear this lipstick, my skin looks tanned. I love this lpstick, and I wear it with a very simple or naked eyeshadow. Below is the swatch for Costa Chic.


Rebel is a satin lipstick. It looks gorgeous on almost every skin tone, and what I love about it that it looks different on every lips. I remember once I was invited to a party and three of the girls including myself were having this lipstick on, and guess what! you could never tell it was the same lipstick. Below is the swatch for Rebel.


THe Ferrie Glen is a lustre. It is my favourite nude lipstick. It remindes me alot of Hug Me with less peach. I don't use it much though, because it is a limited edition. It was part of the MAC Tartan Tale Holiday Collection. Below is the swatch for The Ferrie Glen.


Here we come to the end of the fifth lipstick, but I am going to cheat a bit!! I could not skip the below lipstick.



Yes it is Viva Glam Cyndi. Unfortunately it is a limitied edition lipstick. It i the perfect red for day time, or for those who do not want a bright red lips. I love it. Below is the swatch.


At the end, I want to mention that what looks good on others might not look good on you. Always make sure to try it on your skin tone.

Stay happy, healthy and beautiiful!!

xoxo,
Artista














1 comment:

  1. wow amazing colors! I have to get me "fabby" they're really amazingggg!! thanks for sharing, waiting for more<3

    ReplyDelete