Sunday, May 20, 2012

FOTD 20/05/2012

This is my first face of the day post. Hope you like it ;)

Below are the products I have used today.


List of products I've used:

  • Foundation: CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA
  • Concelar: Bobbie Brown creamy concealer
  • Bronzer: MAC MSF in the shade DARK
  • Eyshadow: the Balm NUDE tude palette
  • Eyshadow primer: NARS
  • Blusher: MAC Get-away bronze
  • Lip color: OCC LIP TAR in the sade memento
  • Eyepencil: YSL waterproof eye pencil
  • Mascara: Benifit they're Real!




Some Swatches and closeup of products.



I have used stand-offish, sultry, and Sophisticated.








OCC lip tars has amazing matte-satin finish. Its not glossy and shiny at all.





Have a nice day!!

follow me on twitter for Blog updates
@elham_albastaki

xoxo,
Artista

No comments:

Post a Comment