Monday, May 28, 2012

Come shopping with me at Dubai Mall !

Hi everyone !! let's go shopping at Dubai Mall ;)



Of course we have to pass by my favorite shops even if I don't need anything :S



and the most famous Dubai Aquarium


and the yummmiest Candylicious :D


HM is another favorite shop of mine.

their summer collection was all about neon and mint green yaaaay !




I went to Sephora to check if Chanel summer collection is released, and guess what, it was released today.


YSL Summer collection


Top Shop, I love this shop


when I saw this, I wished I was short :(

Oh I need my favorite candle, flower shop from bath and body works, lets go !

Of course Dubai Mall without ladure is impossible :D



Below is the beauty related purchases



I hope you enjoyed shopping with me ;)

Have a nice day!

xoxo,
Artista

1 comment: