Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lip of the day 31/05/2012

Hi everyone. Just thought of doing a lip of the day, since I LOVE lipsticks and enjoy wearing them ;)


Lip liner 1: NYX 858 NUDE PINK (very nice color, that u can wear with so many different shades of lipsticks)
Lip liner 2 (to give it more dimension): MAC Pro longwear lip pencil in "STAUNCHLY STYLISH" ( a natural shade)
Lipstick: Burberry no.27 Tulip Pink (very natural pink) you can not go wrong with this lipstick, its very natural and safe. The SA in bloomingdales told me this the shade they used on their models in the Ads for their makeup line



THe model whose wearing it is on the right.

Swatches




The lipstick is very creamy, I love its texture. Its not matte neither shiny.


Let me know if you have tried any other colors from burbery.

Stay happy, healthy, and beautiful!

follow me on twitter @Elham_Albastaki

xoxo,
Artista

No comments:

Post a Comment