Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Favorite Summer Blushers!


I love blushers and I wear them every single day. Here are some of favorite summer blushers.





Mac Cubic

I love this blush, and I wear it all the time summer and winter. Very natural light mauve. I LOVE IT!! (haven't I say that already) :D




MAC Instant Chic

Another mac blush. this is a limited edition. If mac repromoted this, get for sure!! it will look gorgeous, I promise!




Melba Suprise! again mac haha. The packeging is limited edition but the blush is permmenant. You can find it in MAC stores.


Melba is on the left.





Mac Oh So Fair!The last mac product, I promise. This is a beauty powder, but I like to wear it as a blush. It is very sheer, and I love it for morning. It gives a very fresh look.




Benifit Dallas Similar to cubic but has shimmer. Amazing blush.




NARS Orgasm One of the special blushes that I love on my skin. Coral with gold shimmer.




Let me know what is your favorite blush for summer :)

Follow me on twitter for blog update @Elham_Albastaki

Have a nice day!

xoxo,
Artista

1 comment: