Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mac Fashion Set collection haul

Mac has released the fashion set collection last tuesday (22/05/2012). The collection consists of lipsticks, lipglass, and nail polishes. The idea of this collection is that, mac has chosen the best seller lipsticks in different countries and came up with the same color lipglass and nail polish as a set of three.



The colors released here in Dubai are:

Girl About Town - Bright blue fuchsia
Snob - Light neutral pink
Morange - Bright cream orange
Impassioned - Bright warm pink
Russian Red - mid-tone neutral red
Please Me - Mid-tone warm pink
Pink Nouveu: Pink

I got 3 of the lipglass.



From up to down: Pink Nouveu, Snob and Please me.



Swatches from up to down: Pink Nouveu, Snob and Please me.


Since I had the lipstick version of these colors, I swatched them together.

Pink Nouveu lipstick and lipglass

Snob liptick and lipglass

Please Me lipstick and lipglass

let me know what did you get from this collection ;)

have a nice day!

follow me on twitter for blog update @Elham_Albastaki

xoxo,
Artista

No comments:

Post a Comment