Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Soleil Tan De Chanel - Universal Bronzer and Illuminating Fluid

Hi everyone :)

Today I have a review for you on two of my favorite summer products by CHANEL.



Soleil Tan De Chanel

1. Universal Bronzer
2. Illuminatig Fluid.



These two products give me the perfect summer glow.

The Universal Bronzer has a very nice texture. It is between a cream and a mouse. I use it in the contouring areas of my face as base for the overall bronzer.

The Illuminating Fluid is a liquid bronzing highlight that I apply on my cheeck bones. It gives a very nice bronzing sheen to the skin. I have tried mixing it with a foundation as well, and it looked very glowy and beautiful.



Here is a heavy swatch of both products



A blended Swatch



Application

I have tried different application and different brushes with both products. I think the key of using these two products successfuly is to choose the right techniqe and the right brush.

Below are the brushes that worked the best for me with these two products.



Sephore minerl powder brush #45: the best brush for the universal bronzer. It grabs the right amount of product, and blends it beautifully.

Mac 130 brush I apply the product with my finger then blend it with this brush. Works perfectly.

Let me know if you have any of these products, and what do you think of them.

Stay Happy, Healthy and Beautiful!

Follow me on twitter @Elham_Albastaki

xoxo,
Artista


No comments:

Post a Comment