Friday, June 22, 2012

Haul : Mac Hey Sailor! collection


Hey Beauties, Its haul time :) Mac Hey sailor colloection. Enjoy ;)




High-Light powder in "Crew"



It is so beautiful that, I could not touch it and swatch it for you :p

Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder in "Nude on Board"



This bronzer supposed to stay on for a longer time than the normal bronzer. I love the color. I need a backup :D

Now the poweder blushes. I got both colors.

Launch Away Gorgeous peachy color



fleet fast



The lipliners in this collection are the pro longwear, which I love. So I got "saunter" and "shore leave"



above: "saunter" Below: "shore leave"

Here are the swatches




Lipstick in "Salute!" It is an amplified peachy nude.



Lipglass in "Orange Tempera"



Here is the swatch



I did not get any of the eye products. They have eyeshadows, eye pencils and pigments.

Let me know what did you get :)

Follow me on twitter @Elham_Albastaki

Have a nice day!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment